||Alpha Better Landscaping
||Calgary and surrounding areas
Labourers are responsible for the day to day duties of landscaping as directed by their Foreman.
- Weeding, pruning, and trimming trees and plants.
- Planting trees in residential, parks, boulevards, public areas according to specifications
- Cutting and raking grass.
- Removing litter and garbage.
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- Lay sod or seed lawns.
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- Apply fertilizers, water lawns, and water gardens.
- Clear snow manually or using snow removal equipment.
- Use, repair, and maintain applicable equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle weight of up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate with Foreman and other crew members.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Good hand eye coordination.
- Physical dexterity to handle prolonged sitting, standing, kneeling, or walking.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to follow directions.
- Reliable, punctual, and a team player.
- Open to continuous learning.
- Own steel-toed boots.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNTIL THE END OF SEASON – NOVEMBER 2018.
Ability to operate various equipment including but not limited to: weed trimmer/edger, lawnmower, snow blower, etc.
Construction, landscaping, or horticultural training considered an asset.
||Mar 21, 2018
<< Go Back
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.