|| Lead Hand
||Alpha Better Landscaping
||Calgary and surrounding areas
- Lead hands are responsible for the day to day duties of landscaping as directed by Foreman (Raking, shoveling, tree planting & shrub installation, etc.)
- They are responsible to carry out tasks appointed to them by the Foreman and to direct Labourers accordingly.
- They are required to work with the foreman in planning jobs, troubleshooting problems and scheduling tasks.
- They are required to set the tone of the crew according to our corporate culture and to keep lines of communication flowing within the crew.
- They are to manage sub-contractors and suppliers on site when the Foreman is not available.
- They are required to promote teamwork, help train new employees and recommend Labourers for advancement.
- They have to identify the need for hand tools and repairs to the Foreman.
- They are required to be at their designated job site and working at their assigned starting time.
- They must follow policies and regulations of Alpha Better Group Ltd.
- They are required to work independently or within a group of people with little or no supervision.
- They are responsible for general house-keeping maintaining a safe and hazard free worksite.
- They are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of the people around them.
- They must act as a diplomat of the company(professionalism).
- They must demonstrate cleanliness and care for their tools and equipment.
- They must give 48 hours’ notice to their Foreman should they wish to leave a job site early or need time off.
- If a Lead Hand needs to leave a site early or you need time off, a minimum 48 hours’ notice is required to their Foreman.
- They are expected to get everyone to sign all time sheets daily.
- Working under the influence of drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited and grounds for dismissal.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNTIL THE END OF SEASON – NOVEMBER 2017.
||Jun 16, 2017
<< Go Back
This job listing was created using Job Manager for WordPress, by Tom Townsend.